Hello there traveler, diver and general adventurer! I am happy that you want to join our team of writers. Here are the requirements:
- Have a spirit of adventure
- Love wearing, or looking at others wearing, bikinis or snow suits, burkas or wetsuits – seriously, it doesn’t matter what you wear as long as you are passionate about what you want to write about.
- You are a sage with words and want to share your lessons and experiences with the world.
What’s in it for you:
- Exposure and a chance to hone your skills. I know, it sucks, I hate this too but we are unable to pay for articles at this point in time. We are working hard on manifesting a change in that soon!
- We focus on scuba diving and traveling with the emphasis on sustainable and eco-friendly practices. We also encourage natural living.
- Article should be between 700-1000 words.
- Please check spelling, grammar and punctuation- editing is your friend!
- Let’s leave out the swear words but humour and some spunk are definitely welcome!
- Pitches and full pieces are welcome, but please don’t send us articles already published elsewhere.
Send pitches/inquiries to email@example.com